Class Teacher - September 2020
St Peter’s C of E Junior School is on an exciting journey and we would love you to join us!
Our Headteacher, Governing Body, our children and staff are looking for an enthusiastic and hardworking teacher to join our happy, diverse and inclusive church school from September 2020. We are looking for an individual with a high level of attention to detail and pride in their work.
We are proud of St Peter’s C of E Junior School and believe it is a fantastic place to work and learn. We are looking for YOU to join our purposeful, passionate and persevering staff team to support us in ensuring our children have the best possible opportunities to help them succeed.
We are looking for:
- An enthusiastic, well-motivated and committed teacher
- A creative classroom practitioner with high expectations for pupils’ work and behaviour
- Good knowledge and understanding of the curriculum
- An understanding approach towards children's mental health
Applications from Newly Qualified Teachers are welcomed.
We can offer you:
- Friendly and enthusiastic children
- Excellent support from our dedicated team of staff
- A commitment to on-going professional development
- Strong links with the community and local church groups
- A school committed to staff well-being
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged. To arrange an appointment please call our office on 01945 583570. Applications may be returned to: email@example.com.
Closing date: Friday 13th March 2020
Interviews: Wednesday 18th March 2020
We would like to advise if you have not heard from us by 17th March then on this occasion you have not been successful in securing an interview and that due to the large volume of applications it will not be possible to respond to every applicant. We would like to thank you for your interest in working with us, and if you do not receive an interview this time please do not let this stop you applying for further posts advertised across DEMAT in the future.
The Diocese of Ely Multi-Academy Trust (DEMAT) is an equal opportunities employer and employs suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. Any appointments will be subject to satisfactory medical checks, references and an enhanced DBS check.