UPDATE May 10th - Until we have had time to examine the Government's white paper we are unable to provide details about future wider re-openings.
School will be closed from tomorrow afternoon except for children who have both parents (or one in a single parent family) who work in the following sectors:
· NHS staff
· Teachers and support school
· Police and community support officers
· Frontline civilian police staff
· Prison officers and staff
· Probation officers and trainee prob officers
· LA officers and LA/ NHS social workers
· Uniformed staff in fire and rescue services
· Armed forces personnel and some civilian MOD personnel (ie clinical staff, MOD police,
uniformed fire and defence) and some discharged personnel
· Highway agency traffic staff
· LA environmental health officers/practitioners
· Care workers
· Food/supermarket drivers and other workers
Or the child has a social worker or Educational health Care Plan
Welcome to St Peter’s Church of England Junior School.
I am extremely proud to be the Headteacher at St. Peter’s Junior School in Wisbech. I am passionate about the future of the school and believe we can be aspirational and flourish together. St. Peter's is a school that believes children should be safe and happy, and nurture is at the heart of all of our work.
We welcome visitors and opportunities for our children such as theatre companies, sports events and supporting our local community. We are a ‘Time Credits school’, and involve parents as volunteers in school, and give them time credits for their efforts.
“But you, take courage! Do not let your hands be weak, for your work shall be rewarded.” – 2 Chronicles 15:7.
Miss Amy Harvey