- Royal blue school cardigan, jumper or sweatshirt
- Black or grey skirt, pinafore dress or long trousers
- White blouse or white or blue polo shirt
- Grey or white socks
- Black school shoes
- Royal blue school cardigan, jumper, or sweatshirt
- Blue checked or striped summer dresses
- Black or grey shorts can be worn in place of long trousers
- Grey or white socks
- Black shoes or sandals, not the open-toed variety.
All children need:
- A named P.E bag
- Black/Navy shorts
- White T-shirt either plain or with school logo
- Trainers for outdoor games
- Plimsolls for indoor PE
- A black/royal blue or navy sweatshirt and jogging bottoms for outdoor PE lessons in the colder months.
All children should have a suitable coat for the season. Wellington boots are recommended for wet playtimes and forest school.
We do not encourage the wearing of jewellery in school for health and safety reasons, although simple stud earrings are permitted. These will need to be covered with tape or a plaster during PE lessons if not able to be removed.
Watches are also acceptable providing they are not of the ‘novelty’ kind that could detract from learning!
Children's hairstyles should be appropriate for school. Long hair should be tied back for health and safety reasons. Extreme hairstyles including dyed / bleached hair or shaven designs should be avoided.
'St Peter's Logo' Items
Sweatshirts, cardigans, and book-bags, all with our logo, are all available to purchase online from Horsepower Clothing.
Please click here to access the site.
A limited stock is still available from the school office at the same price as the online service. Please ask at the school office for more details.
Please could parents ensure that every item of their child’s clothing is clearly named. Iron-on or sew-in name tapes are best, as biro fades very quickly after washing!! Lost, un-named property is stored in the Lost Property Box in school: parents are welcome to search for any lost items in this box at the start or end of the school day: please enquire at the School Office should you need to do this. N.B. The Lost Property box is periodically emptied owing to the volume of unclaimed items that can build up over time.
Shoulder-length hair should be tied back: this is for reasons of health, safety, and practicality.