That area of Wisbech enclosed by but not including Clarkson Avenue in the south; Lynn Road even numbers 100 and above to the Norfolk border in the west and north; and by the Norfolk border to and including Chapnall Road and roads leading off; Stow Road numbers 1 – 80; and the roads north of Staithe Road but
not including Staithe Road. By agreement, the school also serves the north side of East Walsoken. Priority will be given to children who live in the designated catchment area.
following criteria will apply (including COVID AMENDMENTS):
- Children who have a special need for which St. Peter’s School is uniquely placed to cater.
- Children of regular worshippers of the Church of England at least monthly for a period of 12 months prior to the application deadline date.
- Children of regular worshippers of other Christian denominations, at least monthly for a period of 12 months prior to the application deadline date.
- Children whose parents, not members of a Christian Church (In this policy 'Christian church' means a church which is Designated as such, nationally by the Archbishops of Canterbury and York, or locally by the diocesan bishop, or which is a member of Churches Together in England, or affiliated to the Evangelical Alliance, or a Partner Church of Affinity), wish their children to attend St. Peter’s because of its religious emphasis.
- Children living nearest to the school according to the shortest available, safe, walking route.
In the event that during the period specified for attendance at worship the church [or, in relation to those of other faiths, the relevant place of worship] has been closed for public worship and has not provided alternative premises for that worship, the requirements of these [admissions] arrangements in relation to attendance will only apply to the period when the church [or in relation to other faiths, the relevant place of worship] or alternative premises have been available for public worship